Thursday, October 7, 2010

Getting Into the "Spirit" of Things

Wow, I've been neglecting my blogs lately (this one and my Disney one)! Things have been a bit crazy lately, but it's settling down and we're getting back to a schedule. I'm going to be diving back into Muffin Tin Monday this coming Monday and am starting to decorate for Halloween today! With that comes searching the internet for cool projects to do with Ashlyn as well as inspiration for decorating.

While searching for great Halloween ideas I came upon this simple but fabulous idea at Redberry Barn.


Framing a napkin! How cool is that? It gave me one of those "why didn't I think of that?" moments. But it also gave me one of those "I must do that NOW!" moments. :) I'm going to go find a frame... see you all later!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for featuring me!!
    You are too sweet!
    Have a fabulous day!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete