Monday, September 21, 2009

If You Give a Baby a Muffin Tin

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth


Happy Monday everyone! This week's Muffin Tin Monday theme is Children's Literature. Very cool! I decided to base Baby Girl's muffin tin around the "If You Give" series (and a great big thank you to my handsome hubby for the title of this post... he is so creative!). Most specifically If You Give a Pig a Pancake. We got the book from the library on Friday so we are also going to be reading that after our muffin tin.


I made some Puffins again (thanks, Bakerella!) which are mini pancake muffins so that covered If You Give a Moose a Muffin and If You Give a Pig a Pancake. Our main book also talks about syrup, which is in the puffins (plus she is getting a bath later, just like the book! haha). She also got a side of mini teddy grahams and some formula/milk for If You Give a Mouse a Cookie.

And just in case you were wondering.... this is what happens when you give a baby a muffin tin...


To see what others created for MTM, please visit Her Cup Overfloweth.

11 comments:

  1. Yum! I love puffins! I've made them 3 times already! And I love the picture! It's so funny! That is totally something that Dawson would do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is precious! LOVE that picture too:-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute...we almost did an If You Give a Pig a Pancake muffin tin too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture! I have yet to make Bakerella's pancake muffins but they are on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you do this for your very little one. I know I said that last week but I wish I would have found MTM blog sooner. Great tin she looks so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great picture! :)

    I've never tried the "puffins" but I'm going to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That last photo made me laugh out loud! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete