Sunday, September 13, 2009

Stress-Free Christmas - Week 3

This week was pretty crazy around my house. My hubby's work schedule has changed numerous times. I was afraid we would have to reschedule Baby Girl's birthday party, but it looks like we won't have to!

This past week was Calendar and Creativity week over at Organized Christmas. I didn't exactly finish organizing my craft area, but I am still working on it! That area is also in the back closet I talked about last week. That closet is huge with lots of shelves so it can work as a space for a lot of different things.


I have been filling out all the paperwork and it's been a lot of fun. I am one of those that LOVE making lists! I already had a tear file, too, and have put a few of the Christmas ideas/articles into my household guide.


Moving on to week 3! This week is Me & Mine week. Here is the link for the checklist and papers to print out. I really need to declutter the Master Bedroom and that will include finishing off my craft area, so that'll be great! We don't have to worry about switching out seasonal clothes because, well, we live in the Caribbean and don't really have to worry about that! Which is awesome, but I do love super cute coats and miss being able to shop for them. :) I have also been meaning to make a Christmas card list (and really meant to last year) so this week will be the perfect time to do it!

If you've jumped in and decided to follow the Organized Christmas plan, I would love to see how you did on week 2! Feel free to leave a link to your post. If you haven't joined yet, feel free to do so now! I will have the MckLinky up all week. Have a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment