Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Fingerprint Pals

Awhile back I found a really cute craft idea on the Family Fun website (I always get such great ideas from that site/magazine). I put it on our Countdown to Disney chain we made when we were 100 days away from our upcoming Disney trip. Anyway, the craft is called Fingerprint Pals. The site talks about putting it on t-shirts and I've seen it elsewhere to make custom stationary, too. I really do think that the onesie idea is such a cute idea if you're expecting a little one (*ahem* Jamie *ahem*). For us, though, I decided to create a little barnyard scene.

All three of us did the fingerprints so we had little animal families. I LOVE IT!!! Now I'm trying to decide what exactly to do with it. I don't want to just put it in our box of Ashlyn artwork after a time on the fridge. I'm not sure if I just want to stick it in a frame and slap it on the wall, either. Hopefully I'll be able to come up with something cool to do. :) If you have any suggestions, let me know!!

2 comments:

  1. Holy smokes that is ADORABLE!! And you're right, it would be totally cute on a onesie! We are definitely going to have to do this, probably just on paper at first. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love their magazine too :)

    ReplyDelete