Friday, July 30, 2010

Muffin Tin Swap!

I got my package yesterday from my Muffin Tin Swap partner! And I just have to say... I got HOOKED UP!!! My swap partner was my good friend Jamie at Momma's Playground. I was so excited to learn she was my partner!

Anyway, my "wish list" was Bento stuff. I didn't have anything Bento but love seeing other Bento lunches and wanted to do Bento lunches, too! (I'm sure I said Bento enough here... Bento...) This is what Jamie sent me:

WOW! I just love everything! I would post pictures of each individual thing, but that would be a long post. :) So here are a few.

Look at these super cute princess cookie cutters! Jamie totally had Ashlyn in mind when she saw these. :)

I thought these liners were the cutest things ever! I almost don't want to use them. :)

I love these picks, too. So cute!

There were also two Bento boxes, more picks, dividers, cutters, and rice molds. I used one of the rice molds last night, actually! We decided to have rice as a last minute side dish with dinner and I made a rice bunny for Ashlyn. She's not eating much right now because she's teething so she didn't eat it, but she still thought it was cool! I can't wait to use everything! I'm going to be doing an extra special Bento MTM this week! :) Thank you so much, Jamie!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! Love the princess cookie cutters, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that the package FINALLY got to you and so happy that you like it all. :) Can't wait to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina, Jamie totally hooked you up! So neat! We shop at the same store and She got you all of the best stuff!

    ReplyDelete