Friday, May 6, 2011

Movie Night - Sleeping Beauty

image from Amazon

We had our latest movie night on Wednesday. We've been busy and distracted lately with our move coming up (I will update on that when we get some definite information) so I ended up not planning a whole lot and before I knew it, our movie night was here! We watched Sleeping Beauty.


There's our beautiful little princess. :) She loves playing dress up so she was excited to put on her Aurora dress and tiara. We had banana and chocolate chip pancakes and sausage for dinner (sleeping - breakfast - it worked for us!).

Aurora is one of Ashlyn's favorite princesses (Rapunzel and Aurora go back and forth with her for the #1 spot) so we had plenty of toys to decorate with.


There was more I could have used, but this was perfect for our laid back movie night. :)

I wanted to have a craft of some sort, at least a coloring page, but it just didn't happen. Like I said, I just didn't sit down and plan for this one like I like to do. Oh well, we still had fun! What movie do you think we should do next?

2 comments:

  1. Ashlyn looks ADORABLE!! I'm glad you guys had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pssst... go look at Rockabye Butterfly's new entry, there's a surprise there for you ;)

    http://rockabyebutterfly.blogspot.com/2011/05/time4learning-winner.html

    ReplyDelete