Monday, May 16, 2011

Muffin Tin Monday - Springy!

Muffintinmom.com

Yay for Muffin Tin Meals! They're definitely fun. I haven't been very good at doing them every week, but I did manage to throw together a simple one today for Ashlyn's lunch. I guess it ended up being a kind of spring theme.


She had a butterfly-shaped peanut butter and jelly sandwich, watermelon, key lime pie yogurt with butterfly sprinkles, and blueberries. Sounded yummy to me, but Ashlyn's not big on blueberries or watermelon. Weird kid. ;) I think she'd love watermelon if she gave it a chance. She took one bite the day we bought it and she hasn't tried it again. Oh well, I'll keep offering it! I've made watermelon popsicles before and she absolutely loved them so maybe I'll just have to do that again. They were definitely super yummy!

To see what others made for MTM this week, head on over to Muffin Tin Mom!

7 comments:

  1. I love that yellow tin! What else have you used it for/ made out of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your butterflies! Nice lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I haven't made anything else with that tin. I've only used it for MTM so far, but I really should try something else!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM! It looks fantastic-love that tin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it funny how kids won't like something at first? My daughter was like that with strawberries- now she can't get enough of them! Cute tin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! The butterfly sandwich is fun and how fun is yogurt with sprinkles:)

    ReplyDelete