Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy 4th Anniversary, Aaron!

Today marks 4 years that I have been married to my best friend. Aaron, I want to thank you.

Thank you for making me smile every day.


Thank you for always being able to make me laugh. Even if it's while feeding me to the ducks.


Thank you for being a part of my family and being there when I need you, whether that means sharing in my joy or helping me put together my broken heart.


Thank you for being the best Daddy to our two little girls.


Thank you for supporting me in anything I decide to do like trying out cookie decorating or a new belly dancing class. Thank you for our movie nights. Thank you for showing interest in whatever I may be obsessed with at the moment, even if that is Twilight! Thank you for understanding my undying love of Disney, and even feeding that obsession.


Thank you for always looking for special things to surprise me. You know me so well and always know if I'd enjoy something.


Thank you for loving me. Thank you for being my everything. I love you with all my heart.

1 comment:

  1. I'm all teary eyed after reading this! Happy anniversary Christina and Aaron!

    ReplyDelete