Monday, November 22, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday - Thanksgiving

It's Muffin Tin Monday!

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

This week's theme is Thanksgiving. Yay! I prefer to do our Muffin Tin Meal on Sundays, but I wanted to include my turkey cookies (which I had intended to make on Saturday) and didn't get them done until Sunday. AND we were going to a friend's house for dinner so a dinner tin wasn't possible. :) But that's okay... we had a lunch tin today!


Ashlyn had a cornucopia made of biscuit and filled with turkey and provolone cheese, apple slices, blueberry Craisins, and a turkey cookie! I wanted to make the cornucopia out of croissants, but the NEX was completely out (they were out of a lot of things this close to Thanksgiving). Can I just say that making the cornucopia with a biscuit is much harder than I was picturing it would have been with the croissants? Maybe I just didn't know what I was doing. ;)

Check out Muffin Tin Mom to see what others did this week!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the cornucopia! And check out your cookie!!! That turned out awesome!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cornucopia. I hadn't thought about a croissant. I will have to remember that idea for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a bite of that cornucopia! Great tin! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cookie is an edible work of art! Happy Thanksgiving! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the turkey cookie looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete