Monday, October 26, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday - Halloween

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

I was pretty darned excited about this week's MTM theme ~ HALLOWEEN!!! I didn't go all out like I would have liked to. I'm still doing the last little bit of laundry and unpacking from our trip, Baby Girl is trying to get back on a good schedule (which she seems to be doing pretty quickly, thankfully!), and I'm kinda worn out. haha I'm also hoping that I can find some cute Halloween tins and accessories on sale after Halloween day. I love doing that.... buying decorations for any occasion when they are on sale and use them the following year. Anyway, you came for MTM, not random ramblings of a tired (and putting off laundry as long as possible) mama! :)


This week Baby Girl had a ooey, gooey, spooky pb&j bat, pumpkin and pear witch's stew (baby food - which I'm starting to give her less and less of but we're finishing up the rest of what's in the cupboard), ghost juice (milk), and a last minute addition of baby ghosts (mini marshmallows - totally stole the idea from my friend over at Momma's Playground!).

Go check out all the really cool tins that others did for this Fall Harvest/Halloween theme over at Her Cup Overfloweth. And please go vote for Baby Girl as The Cutest Fall Baby of 2009 over at Mama's Notes (she is picture #1).

10 comments:

  1. Very cute! I'm glad you had some marshmallows. :-) And I had no idea that they had pumpkin baby food! Dawson hasn't let me feed him baby food for a month or two now though, so I guess it really doesn't matter. *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! And I totally voted for Ashlyn! I love that picture, she is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that you started MTM so early with her!!! I wish I would've known about it sooner for my kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that you added the little pumpkins for decoration :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable!

    I thought we all put off laundry--I know I do:-)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those bat sandwiches are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baby ghosts... how very cute ... I am sure my kids will love that idea! And I am sooooo impressed that you do the w/ a baby ... what a lucky one!

    ReplyDelete