Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What a FABULOUS morning!

*sigh* I am a lucky woman. This morning has been absolutely perfect. Baby Girl slept in until 7am! Trust me, that is pretty good for a girl who likes to wake me up between 6 and 6:30 every morning. My own internal clock actually woke me up for the first time in a very long time. It felt good to be able to at least go to the restroom before changing and feeding a one-year-old.

Now she's been playing and having fun and every now and then taking a break to come over and give me a hug and kiss. How sweet is that?

On top of all that, the weather in Lake Buena Vista and crowd reports for WDW during the time we will be there are predicted to be absolutely perfect. All of the above is what perfect days are made of. :)

What special family moments have come your way recently?

** Right after I wrote this I found out my dad will be losing his job due to lack of work/loss of business. Please pray for him. We know that God has something even better planned for him! Thank you. **

3 comments:

  1. Stopping by from SITS! We just had our family birthday party last weekend. No better memories than 4 generations getting together to celebrate! You will have so much fun at WDW. It's been many years since we went, but had more fun than we thought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I love random kisses. Dawson went through a phase a couple weeks ago where he was so lovey dovey. I got so many kisses and hugs that I didn't have to ask for! It lasted a week or two and now he will rarely give me a kiss when I ask for one! At least he still likes it when I smother him with kisses. :-D

    I'm sorry about your dad's job. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I woke up to 60moh winds and pouring rain, and it's STILL FABULOUS. I love the rain.

    I'm so sorry about your Dad losing his job. I hope he finds one pretty quickly!

    ReplyDelete