Friday, January 8, 2010

Book Fan Friday

Three A's and a C

Happy Friday! I realized yesterday that I haven't done Book Fan Friday for TWO Fridays in a row! Ack! You'd think the last two Fridays were, I don't know, Christmas and New Year's or something. ;) Either way, I am going to try and not let that happen again.

This week I thought I'd share something that I think is just the coolest thing. For Christmas, Baby Girl's Great Aunt Barbara sent her some storybook pillows. I'm sure most people have seen these before, but I hadn't until they arrived in the mail. She got Baby Girl Cinderella, Tinker Bell's Talent, and Disney Princess - The Best Day of All.


The front and back covers are like, well, pillows and have fabric pages. They have tabs (one with velcro) that keep it closed.


I found this set at QVC and they also have another set we might get with Snow White - The Sweetest One of All, Sleeping Beauty - The Wedding Gift, and The Princess and the Frog. They also have sets for boys that include stories from Cars, Toy Story, and others. LOVE them! Baby Girl always brings them to me to read to her and she will lay on them or cuddle with them every day.

If you have found a great book, children's or otherwise, I would love to see what it is and what you thought about it! I will leave the link-up open all week so feel free to join in at any time.

6 comments:

  1. Those are so cool! I totally want all the princess ones for myself. And hey, we might have a girl one day, I'll share.

    I tried to find the boys sets, but apparently I suck at navigating the QVC website. I'll try again in the morning when I'm not so sleepy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I figured it out. Duh me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look awesome! I'm going to go check them out. ..thanks for info.

    Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

    Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep forgetting it's friday until the end of the day! Next week I am going to try to post on friday...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have the Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day...Ryleigh LOVES it... I got it at Kohls.... :) I love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete