Friday, February 12, 2010

Book Fan Friday

Three A's and a C

Goooooooood morning! My wonderful mother-in-law has been sending us a few boxes lately filled with some pretty cool stuff. She's been making and collecting little Disney things for our upcoming trip. She also included some cute things to go with our new sewing machine. I am definitely going to be picking up some fabric when I'm in the states next month to try sewing something for the first time!

Anyway, in one of the boxes she got Baby Girl a really cute book that we all love. It is A Cuddle For Little Duck by Claire Freedman and Caroline Pedler.

It's just a cute little tale of a duckling cuddling with his mommy and playing around in the meadow with his friends. This was Baby Girl's bedtime story the night we got it! I definitely recommend this.... SO cute.

If you have found a great book, children's or otherwise, I would love to see what it is and what you thought about it! I will leave the link-up open all week so feel free to join in at any time.

2 comments:

  1. Once you start sewing and posting things I know it's going to make me want to run out and buy a sewing machine! Seeing all the cute stuff that Amanda (and a few other blogs) already makes me want one.

    That looks like a really cute book! If I see it, I'll probably pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to find some time to get to sewing, I have an awesome machine that is just gathering dust at this stage... really need to get organized! Looks like an awesome book, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete