Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pretty Pretty Princess

I just had to share this picture of Baby Girl. She's is such a girly girl already. Among other things, she has developed a love of "lipstick." She sees me put on my Chapstick each morning and after two or three times she decided she wanted some. So whenever she would see me pull it out she would run up to me (still crazy that she walks and everything now) and ask for some. One day she found Hubby's chapstick that he left in his hat after he came home from work one day. Thankfully the cap stays on for now, but she was walking around putting it on. She puckers up her lips and everything.


Man, we're going to be in trouble when this one gets older! She's too pretty! But, I am a little biased, too. :)

3 comments:

  1. Sooooooooo cute! She is beautiful! By the way... Now I know when I can't post on your blog, when I come directly to a "post" instead of visiting your blog, to know what I am talking about click on the title of your post and then click on "Post a comment" and check if you can post.... I hope this gets all solved soon ;)

    Big Hugs!

    Paloma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I completely understand now. I emailed the lady who created my layout to see if she knows what could have happened. I hope to have this resolved soon!! Thanks again for pointing it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I can post comments now!!

    Gosh Baby Girl is such a natural playing up for the camera! Look at her cute little sassy pose!! Haha. You're right -- you'll definitely be in trouble in a couple years!

    ReplyDelete