Friday, February 26, 2010

Book Fan Friday

Three A's and a C

I've been horrible at posting BFF when I want to! I really said to myself last night "Self, you need to get that BFF post set to post tomorrow morning!" Well, obviously that didn't happen. Sorry!! But it is here now!! Yay!!! Hubby, Baby Girl, and I all went to the library last week to pick up a few books. One of them was Beach Bunny by Jennifer Selby.

It was pretty cute, but not my favorite. It felt a little slower paced than most books I've been reading Baby Girl. It's about a little bunny and his mother going to the beach and the little bunny liked to be prepared for everything. It was cute how whenever he got scared or startled by something he was all of a sudden tired of that activity and wanted to move on to the next. The end is very sweet, too.

If you have found a great book, children's or otherwise, I would love to see what it is and what you thought about it! I will leave the link-up open all week so feel free to join in at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment