Thursday, August 27, 2009

Halloween Is On Its Way!

Hubby and I decided on what costume to get Baby Girl for Halloween...


... she'll be our little Tulip Fairy! I can't wait to see her in it. She'll be way too cute! We ordered it from Halloween Express and let me tell you, they are awesome! They have super cute costumes for all ages, plus cool decorations, and the prices seem pretty decent! The above costume (everything included) was $24.99. I was definitely going to order from them since, well, they actually ship to military addresses! Then at checkout it said that shipping is free to APO/FPO addresses! That is unheard of! Usually we have to pay an arm and a leg in shipping because we live overseas. So this was definitely a breath of fresh air and very much appreciated. So if you live at an APO/FPO address, totally look into it! Even if you don't, I don't think their regular shipping is expensive at all, so check them out. I just wanted to share my find!

3 comments:

  1. =) Maddie had the same costume for her second Halloween except in purple! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got Brooke's costume from Old Navy and they are great to and wonderful prices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE!! Not quite sure what we'll be doing for our little munchkins this year, but we think maybe construction for the the little guy. I need to ask what my 3-year old daughter wants to be!

    ReplyDelete