Sunday, August 23, 2009

Stress-Free Christmas!

I love going all out for holidays and especially LOVE Christmas! I have recently come across Organized Christmas, a website whose mission is "to help you simplify your holidays and get ready for Christmas." It has a lot of great organization ideas as well as craft and gift ideas among other things. I've decided to follow the Houseworks Holiday Plan and get ready a little each week so I don't forget anything or feel rushed and stressed closer to Christmas.

I was going to post my progress each week and would love if you would join me! I will have a MckLinky up each week so we can get ideas and motivation from each other. It starts next Sunday, August 30th, so come join in on the fun!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting that link. I totally need the help on that score.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great idea! You can never be too ready for Christmas! ;)

    ReplyDelete