Thursday, July 9, 2009

Holy Clean Oven, Batman!

So I just found the best cleaning product and had to share! Today is my "clean the kitchen" day. My big goal was to clean out the fridge, but I had bought a new cleaning product for the oven yesterday and wanted to try it out. It is called Easy Off Oven Cleaner. I had a coupon and thought I'd give it a try.


I don't know about everyone else, but I honestly have never cleaned an oven before (unless pressing the self-clean button counts) and was pretty intimidated by it. We do the self-clean option every now and then but it was still getting pretty gross. So I sprayed the Easy Off on, closed the oven, and let it sit for 2 hours. Then it says to just wipe it clean with a wet sponge. Hmmm.... seemed WAY too easy. I didn't really think it would work all that well. So two hours go by (right after Baby Girl started her nap. Perfect!) and I head over to the oven. I open it up, take one swipe, and... shut the front door! All the gross, baked on stuff came right off! Our oven looks fabulous! I am probably way more excited than I should be about a cleaner, but it is the best product I've discovered since the Magic Eraser (which is pretty awesome, by the way). I had to share it with all of you. So if you are avoiding cleaning your oven, definitely check this stuff out. They have a glass-top stove top cleaner, but they don't sell it here in GTMO. I'm definitely getting some of that and bringing it home to try out next time we are in the states! Anyway, that's my tip for the day. :) Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment