Monday, July 20, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Happy Not Me! Monday! Well, actually, they mixed things up this week and it is "Not My Child!" Monday. BUT, my beautiful daughter is almost 10 months old and doesn't quite have those moments yet. She's our daughter, though, so I know that she will have plenty soon enough! So I am going to be sticking with the Not Me's for now. This is my first week joining in... let's have some fun this week! :)

I DID NOT wake up one morning this week with the strong desire to take Baby Girl and go shopping at the mall and Target just to realize that we have lived in a place without those things for 1 1/2 years! Even though we have lived in GTMO for awhile now (with the only places to shop being the NEX and the internet) I still sometimes forget where I am for a split second and want to go window shop all day. Oh well, it makes those trips back to the states all the more exciting!

I DID NOT forget to wake up early this morning to make my wonderful husband his favorite breakfast for his birthday before he had to head off to work. Baby Girl woke me up in time to say good morning and happy birthday to him, which I knew would happen, but I had planned to set my alarm and make him french toast croissants. Man, I feel horrible. But I'm going to be trying to make homemade chicken pot pie for the first time tonight, so maybe that will make up for it!

That's it for this week!


This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment