Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Not Me!

I just joined SITS - The Secret is in the Sauce. It is an awesome blog that brings bloggers together and helps support each other by leaving lots of comments. I have checked it out just today and already found something cool! Today's featured blog is We are never alone. She introduced me to Not Me! Mondays and now I want to introduce it to you! It sounds like a great way to start the week by making you admit all those "oh my goodness, I can't believe that just happened" moments and seeing that everyone else has those moments, too. For example,

I DID NOT hurry out the door this morning to take the recyclables to the curb before they got picked up knowing very well that my husband took them out last night. :)



Not Me! Mondays were started by MckMama over at My Charming Kids. This is where the blog carnival is held each week. I can't wait to join in next week! Hopefully I won't be too shy to share these moments with the world. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment