Friday, December 18, 2009

Book Fan Friday

Three A's and a C

Wow, it's Friday already! Crazy! Today is so packed with stuff to do it's not even funny. But I also get to introduce Baby Girl to the wonderful story of Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer! I love, love, love Rudolph. But honestly, I've never read the original story until I picked it up at the NEX a week or two ago.


(Ali was being cooperative so I decided to include her in the picture.)

Hubby had never heard the original story, either (written by Robert L. May in 1939), so we both thought it was so cool! Baby Girl hasn't seen the oh-so-popular (for a reason!) Rudolph special yet, so I'm definitely popping that in on Saturday. We're barely going to be home at all today otherwise I'd watch it with her today. :)

If you have found a great book, children's or otherwise, I would love to see what it is and what you thought about it! I will leave the link-up open all week so feel free to join in at any time.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I have ever read the original story either! (I am totally heading to BarnesandNoble.com right now to order it! I think I need to start going to Book Addict Anonymous meetings or something...)

    I hope today goes good for you guys and everything is over quickly.

    ReplyDelete